Hairstylist and Barber Job Summary
Our beauty salon and barber shop is looking for an innovative and experienced Hairstylists and Barbers to join our newly renovated location. Our recently remodeled and extremely well equipped state of the art Barber shop has been in existence for over 30 years and is within walking distance of the Northbrook train station. Our current Barber and former owner is near retirement and needs someone to take over his client base as he transitions into retirement. We are looking for experienced stylists and barbers who are proficient at cutting both men’s and women’s hair that would like to take over an established client base or bring their own client base with them.
Hairstylist and Barber Benefits:
- Above-average pay plus tips!
- Attractive benefits package and incentives
- State of the art newly remodeled Beauty Salon and Barber shop
- Location in existence for over 30 years with established customer base
- Flexibility for maintaining work-life balance
- Unlimited career advancement opportunities
- Located near Northbrook train station with ample foot traffic
- Private onsite parking
Hairstylist and Barber Requirements and Qualifications
- A valid cosmetology or barber license
- At least 2 years working as a licensed hair stylist or Barber
- Proficient at all cuts, color, styling and treatments
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal communication skills
- Industry passion
- Ideally lives nearby
stylists and barbers who are proficient at cutting both men’s and women’s hair that would like to take over an established client base or bring their own client base with them. Extremely generous compensation and benefits available.