Operations Associate (Investment Bank)
New York, NY
- Expired: September 23, 2020. Applications are no longer accepted.
An international investment bank is looking to add an Operations Specialist to their growing team. This individual will be responsible for assisting with additional workload and supporting the bank’s deposit and administration team as they undergo an internal system enhancement.
- Manage the firm’s payment and ACH clearing process, handling sensitive wire transfers and checks
- Handle and record of all payable transactions
- Assist with testing initiatives as the company converts to a new operational system
- Work on settlements of cash and securities for the firm
- Interact closely with Middle Office and Back Office managers to help mitigate risk
- Must come from a strong deposit and administration background
- Experience working with a firm that underwent a system conversion/transition
- Previous middle/back office experience
- Bachelors degree is strongly preferred
AddressNew York, NY
Get fresh Investment Operations Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!