NBM is looking for an intern for a Project Coordinator with Sales and Marketing functions. Our dynamic company is quickly growing in the home optimization industry and needs another capable, intelligent and lively individual to become a part of the team.
Being part of our startup means you’ll be wearing lots of different hats – we all are! It’s what makes this incredibly fun, challenging and interesting. You will be coordinating projects in different locations with teams and stakeholders, getting sales experience directly from our VP of Sales, and creating and implementing new programs or ideas. This 12 week long internship promises to be interesting, there won’t be a dull moment but here you will be – a recent college grad helping to build a new company.
Who are you?
Looking for the “go-getter” of your class. You started a business, created a club or were the captain of your sports team. You pick up conversation easily, can coordinate multiple projects, is someone who’d realize that we should totally be putting signs out on our projects to drive more business and so goes out and creates some signs, chats up passer-bys and has that drive to be remembered.
You have ideas and are excited because this is a place where they will let you implement them.
A typical day might look like:
· Drive down and walk around your house-optimization projects to check in on current projects.
· Chat it up with the client while there. Try out that new joke you just heard
· Answer a few calls and troubleshoot solutions with clients
· Work with Zac on creating a kicka** new email campaign
· Decide you’d like to make it a full-on marketing campaign
· Create flyers and FB posts, etc. and send them out
· Send invoices out for those jobs we just completed
· Run profit and loss analysis on completed projects
· Put together tomorrow’s schedule for your teams and update clients
· Try that same joke out with a different delivery
You’re good at:
· Logic and problem solving
· A people person
· Have start-up experience
This internship would be pretty flexible hour-wise. We are wanting to find someone who is open to working 30-40 hours per week for 10-12 weeks with the intent to transition into a full-time job afterwards.