NOW HIRING! SALES AND MARKETING!
What's your attitude like under pressure? Are you the Play-maker when everyone else is focused on the problem?
Is your desire to make things happen stronger than your will to watch things happen?
Does the opportunity to work towards something new and bigger while maintaining stability appeal to you?
NORTHWOLF MARKETING - SALES AND MARKETING - MANAGEMENT TRAINING PROGRAM:
NorthWolf Marketing provides the opportunity for those looking to excel in the field of sales and marketing by utilizing a hands-on approach in management training. At NorthWolf Marketing we focus on developing and enhancing the competitive nature and willingness to lead within every potential candidate.
We hire all candidates at entry level for the sole purpose of developing a strong management team from within; with the mentality and knowledge that everyone can get from an entry level position to a management position between 4-6 months. We do not believe in tenor or seniority, we promote to management those who get the job done.
PHASES OF OUR SALES AND MARKETING MANAGEMENT TRAINING PROGRAM:
• Sales & Customer Service: client representative, brand management, direct field marketing, retail customer service
• Leadership & Team Building: relationship management with retailer, interviewing, hiring and on-boarding process, training, team management, social media
• Management Training: financial, administrative, operational, full recruiting cycle
Promotion to a management position should only take eight weeks, once you are fully trained at the Client Representative and Account Manager/Team Leader positions. Promotions are not seniority-based, nor are promotions guaranteed. We believe in a performance-based business structure and workplace. You must be a play-maker.
QUALITIES OF OUR MOST SUCCESSFUL MANAGERS:
• Coachable / Student-Mentality
• Curiosity -- not curious as in second guess everything, but curious as in you always want to know more, you always want to learn more.
• Prior Success -- Not necessarily from sales, but could be success from sports/pro-sports/college sports, school, previous employer.
• Intelligence - You don't need to be told what to do all the time, you can figure things out. You know what needs to be done and you do it. You are resourceful.
• Passion / Desire -- We can't teach this. A passion with focus and desire to do well,an "ALL IN" mentality.
• Full time
• Minimum age of 18 years old.
• Great communication and verbal skills.
• Excellent sales and negotiation skills.
• Good organization and time management skills.