· Plan for and implement evidence-based skills and process groups
· Facilitate family and individual therapy sessions
· Perform bio-psycho-social clinical assessments
· Perform screens, not limited to: anxiety, depression, and suicide, for comprehensive assessment
· Supervise clients self-administer medication
· Maintain medication document as required by NorthStar Transitions.
· Coordinate care with other service providers and provide referrals
· Maintain client records and charts as required by NorthStar Transitions and the Office of Behavior Health
· Engage in professional development of mental health and substance abuse counseling, including evidence-based practices
· Attend weekly clinical and staff meetings weekly and group or individual supervision weekly
· Attend regular trainings related to agency and job responsibilities
· Provide individual supervision if appropriate
· Attend marketing events as needed
· Licensure as LPC, LCSW or LMFT a must
· Licensure as a CAC II or LAC preferred
· EMDR &/or Trauma Training are Gold Star Candidates
• Know your way around computers and other technology
· Thorough knowledge of psychotherapy, substance abuse, and process disorders treatment modalities, not limited to: Dialectical Behavioral Therapy. Trauma Informed Care, Motivational Interviewing, 12 Step.
· Ability to facilitate experiential and somatic based interventions
· Knowledge of and ability to diagnose using DSM V and ASAM
· Knowledge of, or willingness to learn, OBH regulations for Substance Use Disorders treatment facilities and managed care requirements of insurance partners.
· Ability to perform clinical assessments and develop strengths-based, client centered treatment plans
· Excellent interpersonal skills, including ability to navigate conflict
· Good technical skills, including ability to navigate Microsoft Office, Electronic Health Record and google email systems
· Excellent organizational skills
Schedule & Salary:
· Two schedules are available: 8am-8pm 3 days/week at The Lodge facility near Ward, CO and 9am-7pm 4 days/week in Boulder.
· Salary dependent on experience & licensure