Independent Territory Sales Representative - Professional Healthcare
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking an Independent Territory Sales Representative - Professional Healthcare to join our team! You will resolve customer questions and offer solutions to drive company revenue. This position will focus on the OTC/Supplement products that have strong adoption in healthcare customers based on extensive patient use and strong clinical reference. Sales is primarily driven through the in-plant pharmacy operations. Additionally our product line includes innovative sanitation equipment based on FDA approved sanitation for surface, air and personal needs. Our portfolio of products can be viewed at: www.northstarsalesalliance.com
This territory spans the northeast market (CT, MA, VT, NH, ME, RI). customized territory coverage can be discussed. Boston is the preferred home area given the prevalence of high value customers. Territory compensation is commission based and includes a base level of commission in place within the territory. Base commission rate is 8% of revenue - Upside commission of 3% is available based on achieving quarterly growth goals.
· The Territory Sales Manager is responsible for the business development of all product lines primarily within the Acute (hospital) market.
· This includes OTC/Supplement products used in patient management, but also includes hospital grade sanitation products.
· You will drive new opportunities through developing relationships with key customers within the defined territory.
· You will identify and realize new application opportunities for products.
· You will be given the freedom to articulate the customers' needs to develop your own strategy and partnership models, to negotiate contracts, to collaborate with your customers, to expand the product portfolio, to make an impact with your unique and innovative approach.
- Present and sell company products and services to new and existing customers
- Prospect and contact potential customers
- Reach agreed upon sales targets
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of latest developments
- Create sales material to present to customers, templates supported by national marketing team.
Driven, independent and curious.
Passionate on learning how to adapt product portfolio to existing and emerging patient management needs.
Strive in a technical/clinical environment.
Ambitious and creative by challenging the status quo.
5 years' experience in B2B Healthcare sales experience, with focus on pharmacy and technical sales of products.
Must have credentials in place to have access to hospital customers within the territory.
Proven relationship building skills and commercial awareness, to understand the customer's business needs and identify plans to deliver them. Must have the ability to travel up to 50% (mostly regional travel to key accounts).
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields.
- Familiarity with CRM platforms
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
NorthStar Partners LLCWhy Work Here?
Innovative company building a new business that will deliver strong growth. Commissions accrue on all sales based.
NorthStar Sales Alliance is a U.S. based organization making an impact by bringing innovative products and technologies to the professional healthcare market spanning Acute, Chronic and Clinic facilities. This position will focus on the OTC/Supplement products that have strong adoption in healthcare customers based on extensive patient use and strong clinical reference. Sales is primarily driven through the in-plant pharmacy operations. Additionally our product line includes innovative sanitation equipment based on FDA approved sanitation for surface, air and personal needs.
BusinessView all jobs at NorthStar Partners LLC