Senior Associate, Client Service
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Deliver the NorthRock client experience to clients within practice, ensuring service standards are being met, improved, and exceeded. Responsible for prepping and creating client-ready materials.
- Partner with team members and advisors to deliver client-ready meeting prep and follow up materials which may include the development and delivery of materials in a Client Relationship Manager capacity for select clients
- Collect data and documents for assigned clients, interpret client documents to answer client questions, keep all aspects of CRM up to date, and continually improve client service standards
- Represent the NorthRock firm and advisor practices by partnering with internal and external business partners and advice teams to complete tasks and provide an exceptional client experience
- Work closely with other Client Service Associates to inform design and implement improved processes and operational policies across team
- Develop processes to exceed client service standards
- Participate in client calls and meetings
- Assist in the implementation and delivery of special requests and client projects across advisor team
- Work directly with client’s other preferred professionals to inquire about, resolve, or facilitate client requests
Required Education & Experience
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university required
- 3+ years of industry specific experience
- Successful candidates will combine rigorous service acumen across many of the following areas, along with impressive depth in one or two:
- Financial Planning
- Tax Services
- Estate Planning
- Executive Compensation
- Cash Flow Management
- Experience in a client-service or professional service role
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage lateral and upwards
- Experience with a CRM database is appreciated (e.g., Salesforce)
- Professional and timely internal and external communication skills via multiple platforms (in-person, phone, email)
- Proficiency in all areas of Microsoft Office and Apple iOS mobile; must be very tech savvy
Get fresh Client Service Representative jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.