SolidWorks - Designer
NorthPoint Search Group Kennesaw, GA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Solidworks/AutoCAD - Designer
Our growing client has an immediate need for a Designer with SolidWorks/AutoCAD experience.
Operate CAD system to provide support for all departments by preparing routine layouts, detail drawings, assembly drawings, sketches and diagrams. Details include all views and dimensions necessary for manufacture.
• Document designs using SolidWorks/AutoCAD
• Create and revise production drawings (detail and assembly drawings)
• Utilize knowledge of various manufacturing machines, design practices, math and building materials to complete drawings.
• Draft detailed multi-view drawings of manufactured products
• Communicate with sales and manufacturing regarding new and revised prints
• Three or more years CAD experience (SolidWorks) and (DriveWorks)
• Three or more Years’ experience in sheet metal manufacturing environment
• A successful designer will exhibit the following characteristics Technical capacity, Communication proficiency, Problem solving/Analysis, Collaboration skills,
• Ability to read and understand Architectural drawings, Microsoft Office and General Computer Skills.
Our client offers a salary of $45k to $50k plus full benefits
To apply, send your resume to William Franks at email@example.com
NorthPoint provides search assignments for entrepreneurial firms, regional businesses and fortune 500 organizations. For more information on NorthPoint Search Group, visit www.northpointsearchgroup.com
NorthPoint Search GroupWhy Work Here?
NorthPoint Search Group focuses on recruiting top executives, management and staff level roles.
NorthPoint Search Group focuses on recruiting top executives, management and staff level roles in accounting/finance, marketing, sales, manufacturing, legal, and technical positions. NorthPoint Search Group has a seasoned team of 20 Recruiting professionals with extensive knowledge across all major industries. NorthPoint provides search assignments for entrepreneurial firms, regional businesses and fortune 500 organizations. For more information on NorthPoint Search Group, visit www.northpointsearchgroup.com