Senior Financial Analyst - Remote- Bay area
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Financial Analyst – Remote (Need to live in bay area)
Our growing, manufacturing client has an immediate need for a Financial Analyst. Our client will let someone work mostly remote but, the candidate must live within drive of the Bay area in case they have to go into the office.
- Support the month-end close and forecast process, including trend analysis and KPI reporting
- Drive the budget and forecast process for corporate overhead departments, track performance vs. actuals and provide financial support for key strategic initiatives
- Track performance against business objectives and provide detailed variance analysis versus budget and prior year
- Coordination and compilation of financial and operational information used for the monthly operating reviews with senior/executive management
- Analyze and interpret financial/operating results to improve forecast accuracy and visibility
- Assist management in submission and tracking of Capital Expenditures projects
- Identify and implement process improvement and automation opportunities to increase productivity that optimizes data
- Ad hoc analyses as needed
- BS/BA degree in Finance or Accounting
- Advanced analytical skills with a high attention to detail and accuracy
- 3-5 years of financial management and analytical experience, including financial modeling, budgeting, and forecasting
- Knowledge of financial reporting and consolidation systems such as Hyperion Financial Management preferred
- Strong analytic skills, including ability to identify and quantify financial impact of opportunities with limited data
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Ability to work well independently and in a team environment
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize and deliver under tight deadlines
- Must pass a drug screen, and criminal background check.
Our client offers a salary of $70k - $100k + 10% bonus and full benefits!
To apply, send your resume to William Franks at email@example.com
Powered by JazzHR
NorthPoint Search Group
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at NorthPoint Search Group