Executive Administrative Assistant
Our growing client has an immediate need for an Executive Administriave Assistant that will report to a C-Level Executive, provide high-level administrative duties, manage the office, handle some HR duties and answer calls.
- Arrange conference calls and meetings
- Plan work-related travel details
- receive Visitors
- Maintain and order supplies
- Minimum 4 years experience as an Executive Secretary, or Administrative Assistant
- Strong Organizational Skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Very Strong attention to detail
This person must have a professional appearance and have a customer service attitude.
Monday through Friday.
Business Casual dress.
Candidates must be able to pass a drug test and background
Our clients find that when they utilize our services, they actually save time and money and free themselves up for more important things -- like growing their business and managing their departments.
Accounting / Finance
Purchasing / Procurement
NorthPoint Search Group