Corporate Development (M&A) Analyst
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our client located is currently seeking a highly qualified Acquisitions Diligence Analyst to join their growing finance team, and be an essential partner to our M&A and field operations teams.
- Manage and review the quality of earnings reports prepared by our third-party financial due diligence partner
- Prepare pro forma financial results and model the next 12 to 24-month projections for new acquisitions with input from our operations teams, insights from our existing platform and analytics from our business intelligence team
- Communicate regularly with our M&A and integration teams to ensure LOI valuations are supported or expectations are revised based on diligence findings
- Perform ad hoc analyses for operations, finance, and C-Suite as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or a related field
- 2-5 years of similar work experience, preferably in retail, healthcare or other multi-location industry preferred
- Self-starter with strong analytical skills including the ability to interpret data, question the results, generate insights and construct solutions
- Highly numerate with strong attention to detail and good accounting knowledge
- Excellent project management and organizational skills to handle multiple priorities and deals concurrently
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with a focus on manipulating large data sets in Excel
- Outstanding presentation, reporting, and communication skills
Our client offers a competitive salary plus a bonus, great benefits, and perks.
Powered by JazzHR
NorthPoint Search Group
BusinessView all jobs at NorthPoint Search Group