Construction Project Manager – Dallas, TX - Top Construction Related Company
This is a permanent opportunity with a strong stable company. As a Project Manager, you’ll have the opportunity to see more, touch more, and do more than you ever imagined.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
- Work with stake holders to develop time lines and the project schedule, identify the critical path and set bench marks
- Select and assign approved trade partners to schedule activities and purchase orders
- Review/red-line blue prints, proposals, purchase orders and scopes of work then provide feedback to the design team
- Confirm all building materials have been ordered for the project
- Obtain building permits.
Construction & Building Phase
- Visit assigned projects daily and prepare detailed daily progress reports for all stake holders to review
- Coordinate Material Delivery’s and verify they match what was selected, are undamaged, quantities, and are ready for install.
- Coordinate and verify approved trade partners are confirmed and on site for their assigned schedule activities.
- Coordinate and schedule building inspections.
- Manage the project budget for assigned projects
- Coordinate and attend weekly meetings with management
- Establish and maintain effective, professional business relations with vendors, customers, and coworkers
- Maintain a positive and professional attitude in all correspondence both within and outside the company
- Advanced proficiency in the use of software applications, specifically Project Management & Design Software, Microsoft Excel and Word
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment with a desire to learn new skills, be challenged, and demonstrate growth potential.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills with the ability to prioritize and adhere to tight deadlines
- Strong attention to detail with a track record for accuracy
- Willingness to remain flexible and adapt to change as we continue to grow as a company
- 1 - 3 years of professional work experience in the construction trades
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Project Management preferred
- Knowledge of business-to-business practices and techniques
To apply for this opportunity, send your resume to William Franks at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our clients find that when they utilize our services, they actually save time and money and free themselves up for more important things -- like growing their business and managing their departments.
Accounting / Finance
Purchasing / Procurement