Accounting Manager - Hybrid
- Posted: over a month ago
We are currently seeking an Accounting Manager with strong data analysis, financial reporting, and project management skills.
- Prepare journal entries, reconciliations, and financial reporting in compliance with GAAP.
- Create monthly report reporting revenue and operating expenditure with insights and analysis of business drivers (financial and non-financial) with a view of cost control /optimization, reduce adverse variance and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Arrange monthly consolidated P&L and Balance Sheet flux analysis reporting to the CEO.
- Manage financial planning and forecasting processes, improving internal controls and compliance with policies.
- Oversee and manage payroll and the annual operational budget for PTS.
- Identify and implement process improvements to enhance the efficiency and accuracy of the monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting process.
- Operate with business partners to create compliance with corporate accounting policies, procedures and controls and provide support on special requests.
- Continually improve the automation of the accounting and reporting process.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business. CPA preferred, but not required.
- 1-5 years of accounting experience.
- Proficient in SAGE.
- Strong data analysis, operational planning, and budgeting skills
- Ability to meet deadlines consistently.
- Excellent communication and strong customer focus.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- 5+ years of accounting experience
- Experience working with Private Equity preferred.
- Tax experience
- Competitive pay
- 401(k) with matching contributions
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision care plan
- Life insurance
- Paid time off (vacation, holidays, sick time, volunteer, etc.)
Powered by JazzHR
NorthPoint Search Group
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at NorthPoint Search Group