Part-Time Yard Associate
North40 Outfitters Colville, WA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Value is hard to find – but not when you look in the right places. The right place is here. Being a part of the North 40 life means being a part of something valuable. The North 40 Life is more than a mantra or a philosophy- it’s a lifestyle, it’s also a community, one that wants to help enrich your life by offering you genuine content and authentic products that add to your story and make your work and play meaningful. All the things you need, with nothing you don’t – the North 40 Life is what you make it.Job Description
Do you love working in the outdoors? Come join our team! North 40 Outfitters in Colville, WA, is currently looking for a Yard Associate who has a passion for helping farmers, ranchers and other hard working customers with big projects. As one of our Yard Associates, you would be responsible for maintaining outstanding customer service, generating sales, stocking and merchandising product, and safeguarding company assets. If you can handle working outside in all kinds of weather, and are a friendly, upbeat, hard-worker who will strive to do their best on every project, we want to talk to you! Knowledge of outdoor merchandise such as fencing, cattle handling, lawn care and landscaping, trailers and hitches, etc. is preferred.
We offer a stable and rewarding work environment, a phenomenal employee discount, and competitive pay. Position is part-time; North 40 Outfitters is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
- Strong farm and ranch knowledge
- Must have the ability to become forklift certified, and have proven safety awareness
- Fencing and Tractor implements preferred
- Must be able to provide "WOW" customer service for our North 40 guests and assist them in meeting their shopping needs
- Good communication skills; easily able to engage with and work well with others
- Physical ability to lift up to 80-100 lbs. frequently, spend up to 100% of work time, other than breaks, standing and moving, climbing and kneeling on concrete or hard surfaces; use of ladders and rolling staircases. Consistent adherence to safety standards
- Understanding of correct lifting techniques
- Open availability and a willingness to meet shift requirements, including working on weekends and certain holidays, between the hours of 7am to 7pm Mon-Sat and 9am to 5pm on Sunday; flexibility in scheduling based on business needs
We get asked a lot, “What is North 40?” If you know who we are, that’s a difficult question to answer because we cover quite a few categories. Our message, “Make a difference in how people experience work and play” is truly our heartbeat here, and if something comes up that doesn’t live up to this, we don’t do it.
ConstructionView all jobs at North40 Outfitters