Gun Counter Retail Sales Associate
North40 Outfitters Great Falls, MT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Value is hard to find – but not when you look in the right places. The right place is here. Being a part of the North 40 life means being a part of something valuable. The North 40 Life is more than a mantra or a philosophy- it’s a lifestyle, it’s also a community, one that wants to help enrich your life by offering you genuine content and authentic products that add to your story and make your work and play meaningful. All the things you need, with nothing you don’t – the North 40 Life is what you make it.Job Description
Do you have a passion for hunting, shooting and working with firearms? Come join our team! North 40 Outfitters in Great Falls, MT is looking for a friendly, disciplined, and enthusiastic person for our Gun Counter sales team. As a member of our team, you will be responsible for maintaining outstanding customer service, generating sales, stocking and merchandising product, and safeguarding company assets. You should enjoy engaging in face to face interaction with people on a consist basis, function well within a team, and have a commitment to doing your best on every project. If you are a consistent, optimistic person who wants to work for a company who will value your accuracy and reward your loyalty and careful work, we want to talk to you! In order to thrive in this position, you will need to be highly detail oriented and have strong experience in hunting, firearms, and archery, as well as general knowledge in camping and hiking.
We offer a professional and rewarding work environment, competitive wages, a comprehensive benefits package, and a phenomenal employee discount. Position is full time; North 40 Outfitters is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.Qualifications
- General archery knowledge and shooting experience
- Knowledge of hunting and firearms, as well as general knowledge of other sporting goods dept. items
- Must be able to provide "WOW" customer service for our North 40 guests and assist them in meeting their shopping needs
- Good communication skills; easily able to engage with other people on a regular basis, being approachable and patient with even beginner outdoor enthusiasts
- Ability to work well with others
- Physical ability to lift up to 60 lbs. frequently, spend up to 100% of work time, other than breaks, standing and moving, climbing and kneeling on concrete or hard surfaces; use of ladders and rolling staircases. Consistent adherence to safety standards
- Understanding of correct lifting techniques
- Open availability and a willingness to meet shift requirements, including working on weekends and certain holidays, between the hours of 7am to 7pm Mon-Sat and 9am to 5pm on Sunday; flexibility in scheduling based on business needs
We get asked a lot, “What is North 40?” If you know who we are, that’s a difficult question to answer because we cover quite a few categories. Our message, “Make a difference in how people experience work and play” is truly our heartbeat here, and if something comes up that doesn’t live up to this, we don’t do it.
AddressGreat Falls, MT
RetailView all jobs at North40 Outfitters