55 year old, family based, Company is looking for a new family member to come grow with us!
Excellent hours, working conditions, secure future, and pay are among the highlights of this fast paced office position! Energetic, enthusiastic, responsible, outgoing, detail oriented person needed for answering telephones, waiting on customers, processing orders, computer work, and other general office duties. Customer service is goal #1. Good people, communication, computer, and phone skills are a must!
We offer competitive pay, health insurance benefits, health savings account, 100% Company paid long term disability, life insurance, 401k retirement plan, vision, dental, HRA, paid vacations, paid holidays, product discounts, and a family working environment.
Hours are Monday through Thursday - 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Friday's - 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. No nights, no weekends, no travel, and no layoffs in our 55 year history.
- Answer telephone calls and route calls accurately
- Communicate with customers via phone, email, and over the counter
- Process customer orders in a fast-paced environment
- Provide knowledgeable answers to questions about product, pricing and availability
- Work with customers and sales staff to resolve product returns, shipping inquiries and order status questions
- Collect and verify information to establish new customer accounts
- Respond to verbal and / or written inquiries
- Record details and help resolve complicated customer concerns
- Coordinate and expedite customer inquiries with internal departments for resolution
- Collect daily sales statistics
- Verify all driver deliveries and record delivery exceptions
- Invoice all delivery orders
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 3+ years of customer service experience
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office including Excel and Word
- High volume inbound call center/ customer service experience