North Winds Heating and Cooling, Okemos Michigan. We are a locally owned full-service HVAC company specializing in heating and cooling installation and repairs for our Residential and Commercial customers. We have been serving the Greater Lansing and surrounding communities for over 30 years!
We are currently looking for an HVAC Installer Experienced to join our team!
Reasons to consider North Winds:
- Stable and growing company with over 30 years of experience
- High satisfaction and customer service rating
- Company paid training and career growth opportunities
- Earn more with our Spiff program!
- Excellent benefits plan! Medical, Dental, Vision, 80hrs of Vacation Time, Sick Leave, Holiday Pay, IRA and more!
Position Summary: To install heating and air conditioning systems to company standards providing the customer with a high-quality experience. Supervise the work of other installers maintaining high-quality and timely job performance.
Work Hours: Monday Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm, with occasional overtime
Pay Range: $22.00 - $26.00 HR/Depending on Experience
Benefits: Medical, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Sick Leave, Vacation Time, Holiday Pay, IRA, Company Phone, Company Uniform, and Company Vehicle
- High school diploma or its equivalent
- Valid driver's license and insurable driving record
- Pass background and drug screen
- 2 + years' experience in HVAC installation Residential &/or Commercial
- Supervisory experience as a lead installer
- EPA Universal Certification
- Proficient in installing Gas Pipe
- Proficient in installing Refrigeration Pipe
- Proficient in all HVAC functional design and installation of ductwork systems
- Proficient understanding of refrigerant, gas and electric furnaces, heat pumps, troubleshooting and installation of all residential and light commercial systems
- Able to train and supervise others
- Exceptional Safety knowledge of tools, testing devices and surroundings.
- General knowledge in all HVAC low voltage systems
- Ability to consult on customer complaints and give solutions that are beneficial for customer as well as company
- Able to invest time in company paid training and seminars
- Obtain all Installer based NATE Certifications and keep status current
- Ability to test and balance systems
- Understand and apply all codes for residential
- Certification from HVAC Trade school
- Excellent verbal skills
- Well organized and ability to work independently
North Winds Heating & Cooling, Inc.