CDL A Driver Hazmat / Up to $32 hourly plus OT!
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
North Wind Aviation is hiring several CDL A Truck Drivers / Hazmat for immediate hire!
► TOP PAY: Up to $32 Hourly with required Overtime Pay!
► 4/3 Rotation Schedule:
- Work 4 days / Off 3 days
- Work 3 days Off 4
Helicopter Support: Driver
- Loader is a key role in the successful aerial application of a variety of products in crop production.
- This position is responsible for the safe delivery of product by ground vehicles and equipment to the aerial job sites.
- Responsible for care and maintenance of all equipment and facilities in the daily operations.
Seasonal May-September with some off-season projects.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist in all aerial application processes as required. Including helicopter refueling as well as aerial safety, equipment maintenance and assistance to the pilots as applicable.
- Conduct general upkeep of facilities, assisting in vehicle and equipment maintenance, and various day-to-day operational tasks as needed
- Safe operation of company vehicles
- Complete and carry all appropriate shipping documents for accurate invoicing and compliance
- Complete daily vehicle and equipment inspections every time vehicle and/or equipment are used
- Complete proper documents for tracking of equipment maintenance
- Ensure that all equipment is running and safe to operate – this may include trucks, trailers, and other support equipment assigned to the base facility
- Maintain clean equipment, conduct daily service and preparation for next day’s mission
- Interact with customers in a professional manner
- Maintain mileage and fuel logs on all vehicles
- Support the employer, keep the employer's business confidential, and work for the employer's best interest
- Wear proper personal safety equipment per SDS sheets of chemical being handled by employee
- Assist with shop repair work and equipment maintenance when needed
- Assist with deliveries of chemicals, fertilizers and other products as needed
- Comply with company safety standards and participate in inspections and safety training meetings
- Participate in drug testing and/or alcohol testing when scheduled
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license with Class-A CDL and HAZMAT endorsement
- Clean driving record
- Drug screening and background check pass
- Must be familiar with DOT driving regulations
- Maintain all licenses to comply with regulatory agencies
- Forklift Driver and Driving Certification (offered on the job)
- Ability to obtain or possession of a state license for pesticide handling – offered on job
- An understanding of all safe chemical handling regulations
- Willingness and desire to work overtime hours during busy seasons
- Must be reliable and punctual when reporting to work
- Willingness to work as a team and assume any task when requested
- Knowledge and/or experience with agricultural operations
- Cell phone with ability to use Google Maps
- Ability to operate material handling equipment including forklift and other equipment as required
Additional Skills and Abilities Include:
- Present a professional image to our customer through personal appearance and overall branch cleanliness
- Ability to contribute to a team approach by being versatile, flexible, and having a positive outlook in your interactions with co-workers and customers – can effectively multi-task
- Ability to work in a non-climate-controlled environment and outside in inclement weather
- Ability to bend, kneel, stand, walk, crouch and climb for long periods of time
- Ability to repetitively bend and lift containers, boxes and bags up to 80 lbs.
- Ability to operate all vehicles and equipment in a safe and legal manner
- •Ability to safely operate company machinery within state laws, company policies and guidelines
- Ability to use GPS Navigation tools
- Knowledge and verifiable experience in the set-up and maintenance of vehicles
- Conduct clean and efficient housekeeping of yard, office space, workshop, base facility equipment
- Knowledge of agricultural production and practices (beneficial)
- Knowledge of fabrication and equipment calibration (preferred)
- Mechanical skills
- Intermediate level proficiency with standard software including MS Office Suite
- Familiarity with liquid measures and transfer procedures as applicable to mixing operations
North Wind Aviation, LLC
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at North Wind Aviation, LLC