The position is designed to assist with enhancing the customer experience through quality monitoring of all customer interactions, fulfilling PIA/Subpoena requests from legal and acting as a backup for entering data for corporate accounts establishment. Must be able to provide feedback and coaching, with the ability to analyze current and historical data to identify trends across departments recommend training initiatives and/or changes to standard operating procedures. Employee researching, reconciling and analyzing customer data. Responsible for completing quality reviews and audits for all CSC employees and first responder accounts.
- Monitors and documents customer interaction through phone, walk up and e-mail channels and provide feedback accordingly to improve the quality and performance of the organization within record retention guidelines.
- Identifies training and development needs within the CSC organization and provides recommendations and suggested curriculums to address.
- Assist with the performance of audits and training on occasion. Documents training results and audits by preparing reports, maintaining files, and presenting the results to higher level managers and directors.
- Provides measurable/quantifiable support to Management team as a subject matter expert for policy and standard operating procedures
- Champions for customer service including supporting internal audit process, encouraging self-assessment and demonstrating the mission.
- Perform duties as a Senior Customer Service Specialist as needed including work schedules.
- Remain current on changes to products, services and programs, technology, policies and procedures to ensure accurate and expedient service delivery.
- Reviews and manages payment and contractual agreements from court settlements or other projects.
- Utilize project management skills to meet multiple deadlines for varied initiatives.
- Participate in Mobile Tag distribution program with Toll Road communities.
- Ability to cope with job related stress including but not limited to deadlines, customer, supervisory and staff interactions, multi-tasking and high work volumes is required.
- Work requires knowledge of a specific vocational, administrative, or technical nature that may be obtained with six months/one year of advanced study or training past school equivalency; supplemented by college level course work or vocational training in computer systems and office procedures.
- Over one (1) year of previous experience up to and including five years of training involving customer service, call center or sales experience; or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- Work requires the occasional direction of helpers, assistants, seasonal employees, interns, or temporary employees.
- Work may require providing advice to others outside direct reporting relationships on specific problems or general policies. Contacts may require the consideration of different points of view to reach agreement. Elements of persuasion may be necessary to gain cooperation and acceptance of ideas. Presentation skills must be demonstrated.
- Receives General Direction: The employee normally performs the job by following established standard operating procedures and/or policies. There is a choice of the appropriate procedure or policy to apply to duties. Performance is reviewed periodically.
- Work requires the use of standard technical skills appropriate to the work environment of the organization. Familiarity with MS Office Suite.
- Advanced Ability to read papers, periodicals, journals, manuals, dictionaries, thesauruses, and encyclopedias and apply that knowledge as best practices within the scope of the department. Ordinarily, such education is obtained in high school up to college. However, it may be obtained from experience and self-study.
- Intermediate ability to deal with system of real numbers; practical application of fractions, percentages, ratios/proportions and measurement. Ordinarily, such education is obtained in high school up to college. However, it may be obtained from experience and self-study.
- Intermediate ability to write reports, prepare business letters, expositions, and summaries with proper format, punctuation, spelling, and grammar, using all parts of speech. Ability to create slides and present material using PowerPoint. Ordinarily, such education is obtained in high school up to college. However, it may be obtained from experience and self-study.
- Valid Class C driver's license to perform offsite audits; A high degree of ethics and willingness to sign confidentiality agreement.