Member Services Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Member Services Manager
Irving, TX USA
Looking for a bright career?
Are you looking to join an exciting company working in a positive team environment? MetroTex invites you to consider joining our company. We support one another as we provide superior service, training and support to our members in order to elevate their success in their daily real estate businesses.
MetroTex Is Opening a New Corporate Headquarters
MetroTex is excited to announce the opening of our new corporate headquarters in Irving Texas at the end of October, 2022. Most employees have been working from home since March, 2020 so we are all very excited to be in a new state of the art facility where we will be able to collaborate, innovate and share ideas and workspace together again.
SUMMARY: This position works with the Director of Member Services to create a collaborative team environment which oversees the operation, support, supervision, and delivery of exceptional customer service to members and prospective members of the Association. It is expected that as an outstanding communicator with a talent for building strong relationships between staff, members and the Association, that information and guidance will be provided on an ongoing and continuous basis in response to membership needs.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supervises Member Services Specialists at all locations - holds weekly 1:1 sessions with all staff for workflow planning and scheduling purposes and regularly travels to service center locations to ensure the daily operations of each location run smoothly.
- Works with the Member Services Director to train Member Services Specialists to ensure a consistent and high quality experience for all members and prospective members.
- Possesses a full working knowledge of MetroTex Bylaws, Association and department policies and the Association Management System.
- Manages the scheduling of all staff time off as well as coverage at all service center locations.
- Processes membership applications, renewals and/or resignations, and collects and reconciles the payments for services for submission to Accounting.
- Processes and issues new or replacement Keycard and/or Keybox services to members including product refunds, replacements and reprogramming - and provides basic training on product use.
- Responds to all inquiries related to membership qualifications and categories, Association services and fees, and handles all information requests and complaints regarding membership.
- Maintains and updates all membership records, and processes all membership change requests for members and offices, ensuring all related systems are updated accordingly (M1, Supra, NTREIS).
- Provides project management oversight on annual and quarterly reporting for unreported licenses, waiver re-certifications, LFRO re-certifications and Code of Ethics requirements.
- At the discretion of the Member Services Director, attends the meetings of the National Association of REALTORS® and the Texas Association of REALTORS®.
- Answers and responds timely to phone calls, voice mail and email inquiries
- Maintains digital record-keeping systems in accordance with company policy.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- Directly supervises the Member Services Specialists, under the direct supervision of the Member Services Director. Responsibilities include collaboration with the Member Services Director with interviewing, hiring and training employees, planning and directing work, appraising performance, rewarding and disciplining employees, addressing complaints and resolving problems.
KNOWLEDGE and SKILLS:
- College Degree, two years year related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be proficient utilizing various Microsoft applications (e.g. Word, Excel, Office) as well as Adobe Pro Software.
Experience with an AMS system preferred.
- Strong organizational skills; able to manage multiple priorities and workflow.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Acute attention to detail.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards.
- Passion, enthusiasm, focus, creativity and a positive outlook
- Ability to effectively communicate with people at all levels and from various backgrounds
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Adaptability – Adapts to change, open to new ideas and responsibilities, able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
- Customer Service – Responds to requests for service or assistance, works well with customers, promotes a positive image of the company, strives to solve issues related by customers, meets commitments.
- Employee Management – Defines responsibilities, motivates employees, delegates well, rewards appropriately.
- Problem Solving – Strives to understand contributing factors, works to resolve complex situations timely, uses reason when dealing with emotional topics.
- Results Driven – Defines appropriate goals, works toward achieving goals, articulates vision and steps for achievement.
Monday through Friday 8:30 am to 5:00 pm with an hour for lunch
37.50 hour work week.
Overtime is not authorized without prior supervisor approval.
North Texas Real Estate R
Get fresh Director Member Services jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.