North Tarrant Infrastructure, LLC Fort Worth, TX
- Posted: over a month ago
The position of Survey Assistant will perform manual labor duties related to the survey of the project.
- Receive and unload materials.
- Set up, adjust, and operate surveying equipment, including electronic total station, data collector, and GPS equipment, in order to measure distances, elevations, and angles.
- Prepare field notes and drawings.
- Perform field surveying for roadway, bridges, and flood control projects, including installing surveying construction stakes, tying out existing intersection ties, and locating or establishing vertical and horizontal control, right of way, monuments, corners, boundaries, and property lines.
- Less than high school education; or up to one month related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's. Ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and distance.
- Extensive physical activity performing strenuous daily activities of a primarily productive/technical nature.
- Manual dexterity sufficient to reach/handle items, works with the fingers, and perceives attributes of objects and materials.
Note: The Statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and levels of work performed by employees, but are not a complete list of responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
North Tarrant Infrastructure, LLC
AddressFort Worth, TX
ConstructionView all jobs at North Tarrant Infrastructure, LLC