Adult Inpatient Psychiatrist - Highlands Behavioral Health System
Highlands Behavioral Health System is an 86 bed private psychiatric hospital located in Littleton, CO just a few miles from downtown Denver, specializing in mental health and chemical dependency care.
We offer a full range of mental health treatment services for Adults and Adolescents ages 11 and older. Each psychiatrist and member of our clinical staff works to provide effective treatment for depression, suicide prevention programs, drug and alcohol treatment and other specialized programs.
- The Staff Psychiatrist position duties include admission evaluations, treatment planning and direct patient care working in the inpatient program;
- Position caseload will be primarily adolescent patients, ages 11-17;
- Monday-Friday, days only;
- No Weekends Required - ability to pick up weekend shifts for additional income;
- Collegial, supportive and caring environment working with other physicians, clinical staff and administration;
- Structured system with strong delineated roles to help physicians provide optimal care.
- Low Seclusion & Restraint rates & outstanding clinical outcomes;
- Opportunity for professional and personal growth;
- Manageable workload & minimal call requirement = outstanding work/life-balance;
- Full-time position w/ competitive Base Salary compensation, robust Benefits package, & Productivity Bonus plan;
- Option for Independent Contractor is available if needed/desired.
BENEFITS PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Base Salary; Bonus structure; Malpractice insurance coverage; 20 days Paid-Time Off annually; Annual CME time/allowance; Company-Matched 401k; Health insurance package; Relocation package (if needed); Sign-on bonus; Student loan assistance (if needed); Employee stock purchase plan.
- MD/DO degree from an accredited program required;
- Board certified or Board Eligible Child & Adolescent Psychiatry required
- Current Colorado Physician/Medical license (MD or DO only), in good standing, or ability to obtain licensure;
- Meets all credentialing criteria required by participating physicians.
Interested individuals should apply through this ad or directly to the In-House Physician Recruitment Department of Universal Health Services, Inc.
Highlands Behavioral Health System is owned and operated by a subsidiary of Universal Health Services (UHS), one of the nation's leading hospital management companies. The hospital's website is accessible at www.uhsinc.com or www.highlandsbhs.com
Feel free to reach out to me directly to discuss further!
Daniel A. Wilson
In-House Physician Recruiter
Highlands Behavioral Health System
Subsidiary of Universal Health Services, Inc.