Veterinarian at Heart of Chelsea Veterinary Group- Park Slope
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
The world has changed, so we've reimagined what it looks like to be a full-time veterinarian.
At Heart of Chelsea Veterinary Group- Park Slope, we practice a preventative approach to animal care and strongly believe in honest and straightforward communication, providing the tools each client needs to make informed decisions about their pet's health.
As a Suveto Veterinary Health hospital we benefit from the support of an established network, offering our doctors a wide variety of customized benefits and individualized opportunities. Whatever you've imagined - Suveto can help you create a new path.
Why Heart of Chelsea Veterinary Group- Park Slope?
- We are a full-service animal hospital located in the heart of Park Slope, Brooklyn. We are dedicated to providing the best veterinary care to Brooklyn pets and their families.
- We have a professional, compassionate staff at Park Slope, and understand that pets are cherished members of the family. We treat them with the utmost kindness and respect.
- Clinic Hours: Mon – Fri 9a-7p | Sat 9a-4p
All our Benefits are rooted in ownership, growth, and well-being:
- Veterinary Stock Ownership Plan (VSOP®)
- 401k (4% match!) & One-on-One Financial Coaching
- Managing Ownership opportunities for entrepreneurial veterinarians
- Employee Assistance Program (Counseling, Crisis Support, Mental Health Resources)
- Student Debt Refinancing Programs
- Continuing Education Allowance
- PTO for Continuing Education
- Mentorship & Leadership Training
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Plans
- Health Savings Account (HSA) & Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Voluntary Life and AD&D, and Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability Coverage
- Generous PTO
- Pet Health Discounts
WE BELIEVE IN VETERINARY OWNERSHIP
VSOP® is an innovative way to have ownership in your hospital. It will provide you with the tools to grow both financially and professionally, without upfront monetary investment. As the hospital grows from your hard work and dedication, so will the value of your VSOP®.
SUVETO VETERINARY HEALTH
We are part of an innovative network of hospitals that are owned and operated by the veterinarians working in each hospital. Suveto is not corporate ownership, nor private practice, but enjoys the best parts and benefits of both.
All candidates to which offers of employment are made shall upon hire successfully complete a Background Check screening prior to first date of employment.
Equal Opportunity Employer. Privacy Notice
North Slope VeterinaryNew York, NY
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.