Join us!! We are searching for a SLP-CCC to work out of our Lake Bluff clinic!!
North Shore Pediatric Therapy is the only concierge health and wellness center for children and young adults that combines the power of multiple disciplines, first class service, and inspiring results. Deemed a thought leader in pediatric therapy, NSPT brings peace of mind to thousands of children and their families with its invigorating blend of positive environment, and blossoming kids. Our services include Occupational Therapy, Speech and Language Therapy, Physical Therapy, Social Work, Applied Behavior Analysis, Neuropsychology Diagnostics & Treatment, and Academic Support. NSPT has been assisting families for over 17 years and has expanded to several locations.
Our therapists are the most important members of our team. You will have the opportunity to work with children of all ages and diagnoses, including autism spectrum disorders, articulation and phonological disorders, oral motor disorders, apraxia, feeding disorders, and receptive and expressive language delays/disorders. Applicants should have clinical skills with a wide variety of ages and treatment techniques. Experience in a multi-disciplinary setting is a plus, as we are a clinic who values collaboration with other therapists and professionals.
All of our employees enjoy a FUN work environment where you can collaborate with top notch therapists specializing in 8 disciplines to ensure complete support for a child in need.
- Diagnose and treat a variety of speech and language disorders
- Knowledge of and ability to conduct standardized testing specific to a pediatric population
- Identify treatment options and develop child specific treatment plans
- Complete daily documentation and billing
- Complete re-evaluations and other documentation in a timely manner
- Communicate with parents and caregivers as well as outside professionals (i.e., teachers, other providers, etc.)
- Independently maintain caseload and productivity
- Attend quarterly speech and language team meetings
- Work well within a multi-disciplinary team
- Contribute to the NSPT website by writing blogs
- Must have the required Certificate of Clinical Competency (CCC)
- Qualified candidates must have a Master’s degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- Be licensed in Illinois
- Flexibility. Our clinics are open 7 days a week! Must be able to work afternoons and early evenings during the week. Most work is Monday through Friday.
- Desire to be a part of a collaborative interdisciplinary team with the drive to work together to ensure each child reaches his/her maximum potential.
- Previous experience working with children, adolescents and families with diverse social and behavioral challenges. Applicants should submit a letter of interest and current resume/curriculum vitae.
- Love the joy of bringing happiness into the lives of children and their families.
- Previous experience with feeding therapy preferred.
- Great organizational and multitasking skills
- Confidence speaking with parents, pediatricians, school staff, and other relevant members of the child’s therapeutic team
North Shore Pediatric Therapy
Why Work Here?The No. 1 reason why employees like working here is because they get to be part of a true multi-disciplinary environment. As the first multi-disciplinary clinic in Chicago, we give employees a chance to learn from one another and interact with the children they serve. Not only will you get to help children, you’ll also help improve the quality of life for their family.
Great Team! Great Opportunities! Growth! Join Today!
Lake Bluff, IL