JOIN US! North Shore Pediatric Therapy is looking for enthusiastic and dedicated part-time Behavior Therapist to join our incredible Glenview Clinic!
We provide the BEST in-clinic (and in-home) ABA services to children with Autism Spectrum Disorders. We provide ongoing and regular supervision, monthly mentorship and full support from a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA). If you want to START your career in a professional role where you can make a difference in the lives of children, we want to hear from you!
- Provide ABA therapy to children in clinic, home and/ school settings
- Teach a wide range of skills, including academics, functional living, play, and social skills
- Implement behavior management strategies
- Collect data during therapy sessions
- Bachelor's degree not required but preferred
- High degree of interest in working with children with autism and other developmental delays
- Previous experience working with children
- Previous experience working with children on the spectrum preferred but not required
- Familiarity with software system "Central Reach" is preferred but not required
- Reliable transportation is required as this position requires travel
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
North Shore Pediatric Therapy (NSPT) is an equal opportunity employer. Employment at NSPT is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications. NSPT does not discriminate against any employee or applicant due to race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, or any other basis protected by law. It is NSPT’s policy to comply with all applicable national, state and local laws pertaining to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $15-$20 per hour
North Shore Pediatric Therapy
Why Work Here?The No. 1 reason why employees like working here is because they get to be part of a true multi-disciplinary environment. As the first multi-disciplinary clinic in Chicago, we give employees a chance to learn from one another and interact with the children they serve. Not only will you get to help children, you’ll also help improve the quality of life for their family.
Great Team! Great Opportunities! Growth! Join Today!