Board Certified Behavior Analyst
North Shore Health Services Auburn, MI
- Posted: over a month ago
- $70,000 to $80,000 Yearly
- Benefits: dental, medical, vision, 401k
We have immediate openings for talented Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBA) to join our team! We are a growing company and have opportunities in the Bay City, Grand Rapids, Northern Michigan, and Lansing areas. As part of the position, the BCBA will:
• Provide direct ABA therapy to children with Autism and other developmental disorders in the clinic, home, school, and community settings
• Provide parent, teacher, and staff training on the principles of ABA and behavior modification
• Provide training and supervision to Behavior Technicians, Registered Behavior Technicians (RBTs) and Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analysts (BCaBAs)
• Conduct functional behavioral assessments/analyses
• Conduct verbal behavior/language assessments (VB-MAPP/ABLLS-R)
• Develop individualized treatment plans (e.g., goals, objectives, and interventions) and monitor client progress towards goals
• Consult and collaborate with schools, medical professionals, and other pediatric disciplines
• Assist with administrative tasks and oversight of the ABA department (including ensuring compliance with insurance requirements for session notes, treatment plans, supervision, treatment authorizations, RBT requirements, etc.)
• Opportunities are available for advancement and promotion into director positions for individuals that display great leadership ability, initiative, skill, and dedication to their position and the field of ABA!
• Must be a Board Certified Behavior Analyst
• Must be able to pass a Criminal History Background Check (CHBC)
- Highly competitive salary
- Company provided laptop
- Cell phone allowance
- Company provided vehicle
- 14 days of paid vacation
- Flexible schedule
- Health/Dental/Vision benefits
- Partial company match IRA
- Continuing Education Credits
- Ability to grow in your field with a growing company
- manageable caseload
About North Shore Health Services
North Shore Health Services provides ABA services to children diagnosed with Autism across the state of Michigan.
North Shore Health ServicesWhy Work Here?
Great opportunity to grow in the field of ABA with a growing company!
North Shore Health Services is a mission driven company that is dedicated to the ethical and successful application of Applied behavior Analysis in order to ensure positive outcomes for the populations we serve.
4600 garfield Rd. AuburnAuburn, MI