We are currently looking for an entry-level individual with a customer service background to fill an Entry Level Marketing Customer Service Associate position on behalf of our client in the Skokie area. For this position, our client has found that candidates who have worked in retail, restaurant, hospitality or customer service industries excel as they have the people skills to provide the “personal touch" that the company is known for. This company specializes in areas of customer renewal, customer retention, and customer acquisition.
This firm is the leader in the marketing industry and specializes in tailoring retail customer service to the character of the client and company culture. Representing the largest home improvement companies in North America, it is a priority for our client to provide the best customer service with high professionalism and to maintain and build quality relationships. This Entry Level Marketing Customer Service position is full-time and involves in-person interaction with customers.
NSEM Inc. prides themselves on their competitive, but extremely friendly and family-oriented work environment. Their culture promotes constant personal and professional growth, based on principles of respect, trust, and challenge. They are now striving to train the most capable and skilled individuals to help acquire new clients, grow into new markets and develop new campaigns. They provide full training and career advancement in this globally expanding industry.
Tasks of the Entry Level Marketing Customer Service Position:
- Approach customers and understand how needs can be met by products and services offered
- Manage in-store service event
- Provide exceptional customer service and consultation advice
- Facilitate administrative tasks and customer scheduling
- Additional customer support related tasks as required
Due to recent expansion, our client is willing to train a highly motivated individual for management, customer service, marketing, and lead generation opportunities, but they must be willing to train in an entry-level position. This Entry Level Marketing Customer Service opening is ideal for college graduates or professionals with customer service experience looking for a career change because this is an entry-level position in a brand new industry.
Benefits of the Entry Level Retail Customer Service Position:
- Comprehensive Paid Training by a National Manager
- National and International Travel for Company Events
- Opportunity For Community and Charity Involvement
- Flexible Scheduling
- Numerous Advancement Opportunities
- Dental, Health and Vision Insurance After 90 Days
- Paid Vacations
- Paid Holidays
- Opportunity to Travel
Requirements of the Entry Level Retail Customer Service Position
- Experience in customer service and associated fields
- Ability to adapt to a variety of people in a retail environment
- Winning attitude and dedication to ensuring customer satisfaction
- Positive attitude and ability to work well within a team environment
- Leadership skills
- Ability to stand for 8 hours
- Ability to work with a tablet