North Ridge Health and Rehab Cares
Character Attitude Respect Excellence Service
Our facility holds 550 beds: TCU, Memory Care andAssisted Living.
- On-Site Child Care Center: 6 weeks - Preschool
- Benefits for Full-Time Employees
- Opportunity to Advance
- Up to $2,500 Tuition Reimbursement
IMMEDIATE FULL TIME OPENINGS WITH COMPETITIVE WAGES!
Positions Available: Block scheduling with a variety of shifts - AM/PM/NOC
Positions available on our LTC and Memory Care Unit!
NEW GRADS ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY!
Applicants must have:
- Current MN LPN license
- Current CPR/First Aid card
- Pass a background check
- Valid Driver's license
Attributes of a successful LPN at North Ridge Health and Rehab
Here at North Ridge Health and Rehab, our mission is to enhance the quality of life for those we serve. Our nurses must have outstanding customer service skills and a respectful attitude towards our residents, coworkers, and visitors of North Ridge Health and Rehab. Our nurses are able to work cohesively with their team and strive for excellence every day. They should have strong assessment and critical thinking skills and should be able to multi-task and keep up with today's ever expanding skilled nursing industry. Nurses at North Ridge Health and Rehab are compassionate care givers who are always anticipating the needs of our residents and deliver the highest quality of care.
These full time positions are eligible for our awesome benefits package including:
- Shift differentials for PMs/NOCs
- Medical/Dental/Vision,Long/Short Term Disability
- Generous PTO
- Tuition Reimbursement and Tuition Discounts with Rasmussen College + a Full Education Department for CEUs
- Employee discounts and Referral Bonus programs
- On-Site Child Day Care
- Advancement opportunities within the North Ridge Community
-Mission Health Communities is an Equal Opportunity Employer-
Job Posted by ApplicantPro