- $90,000 to $97,000 Yearly
North Queens Surgical Center, is looking for a Full Time PACU Nurse to join our multispecialty, AAAHC accredited ambulatory surgery located in Bayside, New York.
Candidate will utilize the nursing process to provide comprehensive nursing care during the Phase 1 / Phase 2 Recovery period.
We provide services for:
ENT / Plastics
· Minimum two years of operating room circulation experience, preferably in an Ambulatory surgery setting
- Registered Nurse Licensed (RN) New York State
- Must have current BLS, ACLS and PALS certification (or obtain within 3 months)
· Demonstrated interpersonal and teamwork skills
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment efficiently and safely
- Working in a fast-paced environment
- Provide the best experience for your patients
- Competitive salary
- Monday - Friday - mornings - evenings
- Saturday availability mandatory (2 per month)
· TWO YEARS ER / PACU/ ICU experience required
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation religion, color, national origin, age, marital status, or disability status.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Outpatient Surgery
- 8 hour shift
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Differential pay
- Overtime pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Bayside, NY 11361: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work
- RN (Required)
North Queens Surgical CenterBayside, NY
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.