Systems Administrator (TS/SCI Clearance Required)
- Over a month ago
***This job requires active TS/SCI clearance. Please apply only if you have an active TS/SCI clearance. ***
North Point Technology is seeking an System Administrator (Mid to Senior level to work on cloud-based systems with a mission operations team. The team is involved in operation and sustainment of multiple operational cloud deployed geospatial solutions. A successful candidate will have experience with installation, configuration, administration, support and maintenance of cloud-based systems.
Primary responsibilities will involve responding to user INCs (Incident Reports); Monitor all operational systems and perform routine health checks; Deploy security patches and bug fixes to test and operational environments; update databases with new data; basic system maintenance will be required; assist with software deployments; update operational and security documentation, including troubleshooting guides and SOPs.
- Requires BS degree and 4+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2+ years of prior relevant experience; OR 4 years of experience in lieu of degree
- TS/SCI Clearance required to start, with the ability to obtain a Polygraph post hire
- DOD 8570 Certification (Security+ or equivalent or higher)
- Experience in AWS/Cloud technologies
- Advanced Linux administration experience with RHEL 7 or higher
- Must have experience with Microsoft Windows Server
- Knowledge of Systems, Architectural, SW Development and SW Sustainment Practices
- Windows administration experience
- Experience with ArcGIS/ESRI automation and deployments
- In-depth knowledge of NiFi Apache (orchestration software), Python machine learning algorithms, and Machine Learning (ML) skills with experience in unstructured text parsing, and Tomcat.
- Understanding of RDS and SQL Technology
- AWS Solutions Architect, AWS Developer, Certification(s)
- Experience with IC Cloud Architecture implementation methodologies
- Team Collaboration tools and administration (Jira, Confluence, Hipchat/RocketChat/Mattermost)
- TS/SCI with Polygraph
North Point Technology is THE BEST place to work for curious-minded engineers motivated to support our country's most crucial missions! We focus on long term projects, leveraging the latest technology in support of innovative solutions to solve our customer's most difficult problems.
At North Point Technology, EMPLOYEES come first! We value our employees by providing excellent compensation, benefits, and a flexible work-life balance. We strive for a close-knit and open atmosphere where the owners are always directly available to our team members.
Come join us! Apply with North Point Technology today!
North Point Technology
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?