Certified Clinical Medical Assistant
North Moore Family Practice Robbins, NC
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: medical
We are seeking a Certified Clinical Medical Assistant to become a part of our team! You will perform routine administrative and clinical assignments to keep the medical facility running smoothly.
- Handle all administrative duties in a timely manner
- Perform routine clinical tasks to support medical staff
- Communicate with pharmacy and insurance for proper prior authorization requests
- Perform lab callbacks
- Perform Chronic Care Management Calls
- 1-2 Previous experience in healthcare administration or other related fields
- Proof of certification
- Eligible to work in the U.S.
- Willing to undergo a background check
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
North Moore Family PracticeWhy Work Here?
Come work for a welcoming staff of healthcare workers that commit to providing quality healthcare.
301 S. Middleton StreetRobbins, NC