We are seeking a Chiropractic Assistant to become a part of our team! You will perform routine administrative and clinical assignments to keep the medical facility running smoothly. This position has immediate start availability at approximately 30-35 hours per week.
- Handle all administrative duties in a timely manner
- Perform routine clinical tasks to support medical staff
- Communicate with insurance companies for proper billing procedures
- Escort patients to exam rooms
- Previous experience in healthcare administration or other related fields
- Familiarity with medical billing procedures
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Computer proficiency required
North Liberty Clinic of Chiropractic PLC
Why Work Here?Over 30 years service to our community! Our primary focus is comprehensive full spine and extremity health care. We specialize in Gonstead and Palmer taught techniques. We also offer nutritional counseling and weight loss management .This position allows applicant to play an active role in most patient care with the option to become certified as a Chiropractic Assistant!
Great opportunity to help people improve their quality of life every day!
North Liberty, IA