Sales Representative | ATTN: Servers & Bartenders!
Did you know that “the average person will spend 90,000 hours at work over a lifetime? So, it's safe to say your job can make a huge impact on your quality of life.” Why not do something that will contribute to the kind of life you want to lead? A job that will allow you to do whatever it is you want with it; however far you want to take it with unlimited possibilities?
North, Inc. works with clients that are leaders in the telecommunications, energy, utilities, and office supply industries – focusing on new client acquisition and client retention. The growth and consistency that we have experienced has made us a staple in the industry. As a result of our proven track record, we have grown to over 20 offices since we opened our doors in 2006.
Entry Level Sales Representative Job Description:
- New client acquisition and client retention through one on one presentations with clients
- Planning and attending daily sales meetings
- Training and development of new sales reps
- Learning how to manage territory, finances, recruiting, and other aspects of the business
Qualifications for the Entry Level Sales Representative:
- Degree or 0-5 years relevant work experience in a leadership role
- Sales, customer service (retail, restaurant, & hospitality -- this is not a call center environment), marketing, business, and / or communications background
- Internship experience in sales, marketing and account management
- Interest in developing customer partnerships
- Detail oriented with the ability to prioritize, plan, and organize sales activity
- Customer Service / Retail / Hospitality and/or Restaurant experience is a plus
- Interest in advancement & the opportunity to make an impact
- Technical and digital skills - we work with one of the largest CRM's in the world
Perks at North, Inc.:
- Coaching and development
- Incentives for exceptional work
- Chances to give back to the community
- Travel opportunities
- Advancement & recognition based on merit
- Positive team atmosphere
Send us your application and let’s see what happens!
If you have experience or background in the following, we are interested: intern, relevant coursework, GPA, dean’s list, associate’s, bachelor’s, graduated, honors, honor roll, scholarship, fraternity, sorority, Greek, club, recent grad, collegiate, athlete, study abroad, work study, fundraising, donations, ticket sales, customer service, retail, entry level, stock clerk, hotel, stocker, retail associate, recreation, sales, account director, account executive, account management, account manager, business development, business developer, commercial, client manager, key account, lead generation, new business, salesperson, restaurant, entry level, sales associate, retail, shift lead, shift leader, shift supervisor, shift manager, customer service, cashier, retail sales, fast food, food service, waiter, waitress, dining, grocery, supermarket, Trader Joe’s, Whole Foods Market, groceries, produce, deli, bagger, butcher, cook, GNC, grocery clerk, stocker, Best Buy, Starbucks
Along the way, we see the development of great working relationships with team members and mentors that act as vital resources throughout the course of an employee's career.