Junior Sales Rep - Team Players Wanted
Looking for an opportunity to use that hard-earned degree and that stellar work experience you gained in college from serving, bussing, and bartending?
The team at North Inc is looking for a candidate with experience in the restaurant and retail industries. Restaurant management, retail management, server, hostess, key holder, front desk manager, etc. Experience in these industries means great interpersonal and communication skills, ability to work quickly and under pressure, and exceptional self-management.
We are interviewing for an Entry Level Junior Sales Rep in our sales and marketing department.
Each employee can get personalized training in various areas of business, including, but not limited to:
- leadership development
- planning and scheduling
- sales and marketing
- organizational skills
- strategic management
- public speaking
- team management
Why North Inc.?:
- Management personally provides sales and marketing training
- Management gives additional training in human resources and finance
- Ability to move into a position with a flexible work schedule
- Competitive bonuses and advancement opportunities
- Fun, fast paced environment with like-minded colleagues
- Growing company that works with national companies, which means security for the future
- Develop skills in all aspects of business management
Job Requirements (Must meet at least half to be considered)
- Strong work ethic
- Competitive Nature
- Leadership Experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to work independently and achieve results
- Organizational skills
TBH, we aren’t looking for a full resume or a ton of work experience to be qualified. We ARE looking for the things you can’t teach. The soft skills required to be a well-rounded, capable person. Are you great with people? Self-sufficient? Have an impeccable work ethic? Wonderful manners? If you can bring those things to the table, we can teach you the rest.
Feeling good about your chances? We are too. Send us your resume today for immediate consideration!
Along the way, we see the development of great working relationships with team members and mentors that act as vital resources throughout the course of an employee's career.