Entry Level Brand Ambassador | Entry Level w/ Retail/Sales Experience
Tired of not having a Friday or Saturday off? Looking for more of an opportunity out in the business world but still want to have fun while doing it?
At North, Inc., our vision involves providing learning opportunities for all of our employees. Every day, we create an environment to help each person reach their personal and professional goals. Our award-winning management training program provides essential sales, business building, and leadership skills not found anywhere else. We coach our employees to understand the mindset, as well as the courage required to become an entrepreneur.
Our people are our business.
We find that candidates who have excelled in the retail, restaurant, hospitality industries have the valuable skills sets due to their extensive background with the public and strong ability to work with people in various situations. All of our positions allow for rapid advancement into a branch-management role.
The ideal candidate for our award-winning team:
- People-Oriented : ability to communicate with business owners in person
- Task-Oriented: ability to achieve short and long term goals without direct supervision
- Team-Oriented: ability to work with others, passion for helping others and team collaboration
- Positively-Oriented: ability to see the good in various situations as well as people and appreciates challenges
- Goal-Oriented: ability to set and reach goals without micro-management; able to motivate themselves and others
All positions are entry level that offer advancement based on performance not seniority or tenure. A 4 year degree is not mandatory, but preferred. *Due to the high volume of responses, please allow 24 hours for a response.*
If you have any experience/interest in the following, please apply: advertising, marketing, marketing & sales, general business, collaboration, communications, business, salesforce, representative, public relations, psychology, market research, sales, outside sales, business to business, direct marketing, entry level, customer service, restaurant, hospitality, management, business administration, full time, sports, sports marketing, training, coaching, team, retail, server, bartender, clerk, club, charity, leadership, service, food, or team work is a PLUS!