Associate Veterinarian- North Haledon, New Jersey
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Life Insurance , Retirement
North Haledon Veterinary Care has been caring for pets in the greater Passaic County area for more than 20 years. We are a full-service, state of the art, small animal facility who prides ourselves in our stellar reputation of practicing high quality veterinary medicine and delivering exceptional client service. This separates us from the rest!
We are located in a quiet, suburban borough in central Passaic County, minutes from Routes 208, 23, 4 and Hamburg Turnpike, adjacent to Wayne, Hawthorne, Wyckoff and Franklin Lakes.
We are a full service facility, providing preventative health maintenance, medical, dental and surgical care, including spay and neutering for all pets. Our hospital is equipped with digital radiography, inhalation anesthesia machines, vital sign monitors, blood pressure monitoring equipment, digital dental radiography, and high speed drill dentistry equipment. We have in-office blood analyzers for rapid, same day test results and well as access to several outside laboratories for more detailed and involved testing. We provide quality care at reasonable fees! .
- Builds a rapport with clients
- Communicates with clients on topics such as pet diagnosis, treatment plans, nutritional needs and preventative treatment
- Performs physical exams and diagnostic-surgical-medical and dental procedures that delivers the highest quality care
- Stays current with new medical information and changes in veterinary medicine
- Maintains client-patient medical/surgical records
- Assists in the development of our team to ensure the highest quality of care and exceptional customer service
- DVM (or degree equivalent) with at least 2 years in hospital practice
- Licensure in good standing in NJ, or ability to become licensed in NJ
- Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication
- Commitment to practicing the highest standard of medicine
- Models a professional and courteous manner with staff and clients
- Commitment to ongoing educational growth
- Enthusiastic Team player with positive attitude!
Our veterinarians are supported with a competitive compensation package which includes a base salary plus commission bonuses, medical, dental and vision coverage, 401(k), CE allowance, dues and liability coverage, scrub and lab coat allowance, vacation time, as well as outstanding practice teams and a family, friendly, professional atmosphere.
Applicants are encouraged to visit our website to see what we are all about:
Check us out at http://northhaledonvet.com
Everyone enjoys coming to work and working with each other. Clients are pleasant and appreciate the advice and services we give.
North Haledon Veterinary Care was established in 1996. We are a full service facility offering routine, preventative health care as well as comprehensive medical, dental and surgical services at reasonable rates. Our staff is knowledgeable, friendly and caring. Our primary goal is to provide you with practical information and services for your pet to live a long, happy and healthy life.
North Haledon Veterinary Care
540 High Mountain RoadNorth Haledon, NJ
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.