- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
North Griffin Animal Hospital is a well-established, progressive, fast-paced, 3 doctor, small animal practice located in Griffin, GA. We offer many services to provide the best comprehensive care to our patients including Preventative Care, Surgery, Urgent Care, High Speed Dentistry, In-House Diagnostics, Digital full body radiology, Ultrasonography, Medical and/or Vacation Boarding and more.
North Griffin Animal Hospital is located in Griffin, GA. We are a 30-minute drive to Atlanta. Griffin is an historic town and its downtown area is experiencing a revitalization which has brought charming eateries, boutique shopping and quaint outdoor spaces for the enjoyment of its residents and visitors. Griffin is a wonderful place to enjoy a healthy and active work-life balance.Job Description
We’re looking for an Associate Veterinarian who is compassionate, team players and strong communicators. The ideal candidate would be comfortable or open to rotating surgery days.
We offer our Veterinarians:
- In addition to custom candidate offers, competitive compensation, relocation assistance & student loan assistance, we also offer:
- Work-life balance with flexible scheduling and no weekends!
- Comprehensive Benefits (100% employer paid Medical premiums, liability coverage, paid licensing/fees/dues including DEA, CE allowance, employee assistance program & VIN membership. Optional enrollment in Dental, Vision, Life, PTO, 401K w/ company match, pet care discounts and more!)
- Extremely generous signing bonuses- let's chat for details!
- Paid parental leave because family matters most and you deserve it!
- Our private practice plus model allows you an opportunity to practice with true medical autonomy.
- New & Recent Graduate Mentorship – We know how important great mentorship is for the success of our new and recent DVM graduates. Opt in for our customized and progressive 12-month mentorship program and onboarding guide to support your success with clinical and non-clinical skills to prepare you for long-term success. We offer virtual and interactive hands-on learning to help you grow and confidently transition into your new role. Also available is an interactive 5-day Session with a Dental Wet Lab and Mock Exam & Client Interaction Training.
- Doctor of Veterinary degree, or equivalent, from an accredited university
- All experience levels encouraged to apply!
- Active veterinary state license
- Current DEA License or obtained upon hire for some hospitals
- USDA Accreditation or obtained upon hire for some hospitals
SPECIAL WORKING CONDITIONS
+ Ability to sit or stand and work at a computer for long periods of time.
+ Ability to be confident around animals (i.e., dogs, cats, birds, reptiles, etc. Candidate to confirm species treated with practice leadership for additional clarity.)
+ Client needs and work volume may occasionally require more than 40 hours per week to complete essential duties of this job. This position may require special working hours, including working weekends, evenings and/or holidays.
+ Must have mental capacity and processes for reasoning, remembering, mathematics and language ability (reading, writing, and speaking the English language) to perform the duties proficiently.
+ The noise level in the work environment is moderately high. Ear plugs will be available upon request.
+ Job requires sufficient ambulatory skills in order to perform required duties while working.
+ Ability to sit, stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, and climb as well as manipulate (lift, carry, move) up to 50 pounds.
+ Requires good hand-eye coordination, arm-hand-finger dexterity with the ability to grasp, and visual acuity to use a keyboard and operate other equipment as required.
+ Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
+ Hospital teammates are routinely exposed to a variety of animals that may bite, kick or scratch, and on occasion, may be exposed to anesthesia, radiation, biological or zoonotic hazards and/or medication/controlled substances.
**Hiring eligibility may be contingent to a candidate authorizing and completing a satisfactory background check. **
WE ARE A DRUG-FREE, SMOKE-FREE, EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Company Policy & Federal & State Laws Forbid Discrimination Because of Age, Color, Race, Religion, Sex, Disability, Sexual Orientation or National Origin
North Griffin Animal Hospital
1799 North ExpresswayGriffin, GA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.