Junior Graphic Designer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
As a Part-time Junior Graphic Designer + Digital Marketing Associate, you will develop original content, generate original artwork, and suggest creative ways to attract more customers and promote our brand. Ultimately, you should be able to increase web traffic and customer engagement metrics aligned with branding and marketing strategies.
• Research audience preferences and discover current trends.
• Create engaging text, image, and video content.
• Stay up-to-date with changes in all social platforms ensuring maximum effectiveness.
• Develop creative online engagement tactics in cooperation with regional practices in support of their marketing strategy and goals.
• Suggest new ways to attract prospective supporters through campaigns and incentives.
• Design and implement a social media strategy to align with organizational goals.
• Design a refreshed branding campaign for all Florida Eye Specialists entities.
• Ability to report on best-performing posts and social metrics.
• Train co-workers to use social media in a cohesive and beneficial way.
• Previous work experience with social media content creation and community management is a plus
• Ability to deliver creative content (text, image, and video) using Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
• Ability to work with a social media planning tool.
• Solid understanding of leveraging hashtags and trending topics.
• Knowledge of online marketing channels.
• Excellent communication and copywriting skills.
• Understanding of social media analytics (not required but preferred).
• Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment, managing multiple tasks across multiple teams.
• Must be a team player, contributing ideas in large group meetings and possessing superior and persuasive communication skills.
North Florida Medical Services
11512 Lake Mead Ave Unit 534Jacksonville, FL
Arts and Entertainment
Get fresh Junior Graphics Designer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.