Apply now to join the team! Interviews happening now!
The North End Teleservices' Corporate Security Specialist is responsible for safeguarding the organization's assets, personnel and visitors.
Duties include understanding and enforcing security policies, managing surveillance systems, monitoring access control, conducting security patrols, responding to incidents, report writing and other security-related duties as assigned.
Additionally, the role requires a basic level of understanding of security technologies, implementing emergency procedures, and collaborating with law enforcement and other emergency responders.
Strong communication skills, attention to detail, and ability to meet corporate security standards are essential for this role.
- Controls access to North End Teleservices facility through the admittance process.
- Assists in the coordination of security operations or activities with public law enforcement, fire, and other agencies.
- Keep abreast of changes in directives or new technologies impacting security operations.
- Assist in emergency, crisis, and disaster management and contingency planning.
- Arrange for or perform executive protection activities.
- Respond to medical emergencies, bomb threats, fire alarms, or intrusion alarms, following emergency response procedures.
- Prepare reports or make presentations on internal investigations, losses, or violations of regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Identify, investigate, or assist in the resolution of security breaches.
- Monitor security policies, programs, or procedures to ensure compliance with internal security policies, licensing requirements, or applicable government security requirements, policies, and directives.
- Support, or assist in governmental reviews, internal corporate evaluations, or assessments of the overall effectiveness of the facility's security processes.
- Conduct physical examinations of property to ensure compliance with security policies and regulations.
- Communicate security status, updates, and actual or potential problems, using established protocols.
- High school diploma
- General education diploma, some college desirable
North End Teleservices, LLC
1500 N 24th StOmaha, NE
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.