The Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) is responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and management in designated business units. The position serves as a consultant to management on HR related issues, communicating needs proactively with HR Director. The position formulates partnerships across the HR function to deliver value-added service to management and employees that reflects the business objectives of NEMS.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Acts as single point of contact for the employees and managers in the assigned business units; providing HR guidance when appropriate.
- Develop and write job description; work with hiring managers to update job descriptions.
- Conduct job analysis and ensures job descriptions include all elements required by law and best practices.
- Develop alternative solutions to problems; comparing and analyzing data; preparing clear, concise, thorough, meaningful, and grammatically correct written reports, letters, memoranda, and other documents.
- Extensive knowledge of federal, state, and local employment laws/ordinances.
- Consults with managers to address root causes of complex human resources issues and to provide leadership in developing action plans and coordination efforts for resolution.
- Provide consulting support to management on matters of HR policy and strategic implementation of HR programs.
- Drive the evolution of the culture in a manner that supports NEMS values and creates a compelling place to work.
- Provide oversight on all compensation decisions, utilizing NEMS standardized compensation system, to ensure equity within departments and equal pay.
- Administer annual performance evaluation program, ensuring talent is being developed to meet current and future organizational growth.
- Assist in the development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures.
- Run and create reports from ADP system as requested
- Performs other job duties as required by manager/supervisor.
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in human resources roles requiring negotiation and consulting skills working with managers and operational leaders.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, Psychology or related field preferred.
- Background in medical/healthcare industry preferred.
- Proven excellence in oral and written communications, presentation skills, negotiation skills and interpersonal skills.
- Bilingual in Cantonese or Mandarin a plus.
- This is a FLSA exempt position.
- This is not an OSHA high-risk position.
NEMS is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer welcoming diversity in our workforce. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
NEMS BENEFITS: Competitive benefits, including free medical, dental and vision insurance for employee, spouse and/or children; and company contribution to 401(k).