At North East Dental Arts, our mission is to make a positive difference in the lives of our patients. Throughout the entire patient experience, we aim to improve patient health, appearance, self-confidence and overall quality of life. Our fast-paced, growing practice is seeking an upbeat, high-energy, friendly, enthusiastic person to join our amazing team as a full-time Insurance Specialist.
We believe our patients deserve a smile they will love and our team members deserve a job they will love. As an Insurance Specialist with North East Dental Arts, you will have opportunities to expand your career and your life. In addition to a competitive hourly wage and benefits package, you will receive continuous training, development and support to reach your individual career goals and our practice goals.
This is a full-time position offering a flexible schedule to a highly-motivated and ambitious individual that can work well independently and as part of a team. North East Dental Arts has been voted Best Dentist and Best Dental Office, 7 years in a row. If you believe you are the best and desire to work among the best in a beautiful, modern, state-of-the-art facility, we invite you to apply today!
- Serve as intermediary between patients and insurance companies.
- Verify patient dental insurance eligibility and dental benefit information.
- Update patient accounts with current dental coverage information.
- Explain benefits, treatment and financial obligations to patients.
- Communicate insurance concerns with appropriate internal staff.
- Process billing of electronic claims & pre-authorizations.
- Follow-up and follow-through on non-paid insurance claims.
- Research and solve all claim rejections or denials.
- Process insurance payments and patient refunds.
- Generate insurance, practice and patient reports as requested.
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in an Insurance-related position.
- Dental office preferred but will consider other medical experience.
- Computer competence with MS Word, Excel and scheduling software.
- Open-minded, willing to learn & eager to succeed.
- Strong work ethic with team player attributes.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Competitive hourly rate
- Potential bonus opportunities
- Family dental insurance coverage
- 401k plan with employer matching
- Paid vacation, sick & personal time
- Team outings & events
- Collaborative work environment
- Positive culture & atmosphere
To be considered for this position, your reply MUST include a resume and written message explaining why you believe you would be a great fit for this position along with your hourly wage requirements.
You may reply through Indeed or directly to: Careers[at]NorthEastDentalArts.com
No phone calls or in-person inquiries will be accepted or considered.
Due to our usual high number of applicants, please allow extra response time.