Administrative Assistant (Operations) - THIS IS NOT A REMOTE POSITION
North Country Healthcare Flagstaff, AZ
- Posted: over a month ago
Do you love taking care of professional details? If so, this might be your next career move. Our Administrative Assistant (Operations) will promote the mission and vision of North Country HealthCare by providing administrative support for the Operations department; this will include support for the Chief Operations Officer (COO), Director of Operations (DOO) and the Regional Clinic Managers. The Administrative Assistant will demonstrate high customer service and professionalism.ESSENTIAL DUTIES
- Directly assist COO, DOO and Regional Clinic Managers (remotely located) with special projects, reports and meetings, (Including preparing agendas, taking minutes in real-time, electronic format, and distributing). This duty is performed daily.
- Provide organizational meeting/conference support through careful planning and preparation of venue, food, set up, coordination for presenters, and minutes. Some travel required. This duty is performed weekly.
- Provide travel support through assisting with hotel and rental car reservations, internal traveling provider support, and conference attendance coordination (airline, hotel, conference). This duty is performed weekly.
- Assist with calendar management by setting up Zoom and conference calls, scheduling reviews, meetings, send meeting reminders. This duty is performed daily.
- Assist with running reports, data management, and maintaining the Operations intranet page to support the Operations team. This is done through a basic understanding of electronic medical records and supporting software systems. This duty is performed monthly.
- Provide employee management support through compiling peer survey reviews, assist with the initial screening of applicants following an algorithm provided by the Operations leadership team and move the applicant through the application software system. This duty is performed irregularly.
- Communicate effectively through phone, e-mail, and face to face with colleagues. This is to include external and internal partners or departments. This duty is performed daily.
- Be aware of Outlook e-mail while COO, DOO or Regional Clinic Managers are traveling or out of office for important or urgent items and add out of office replies when needed. This duty is performed monthly.
- Provide financial office support by assisting with coding, invoice submission and credit card reconciliation. This duty is performed monthly.
- Sort through large shipments, disperse via courier, traveling to clinics or scheduling pick-up with clinic managers. Some heavy lifting may be required. This duty is performed weekly.
Knowledge of a specialized field (however acquired), such as basic accounting, computer, etc. equivalent of four years in high school, plus night, trade extension, or correspondence school specialized training, equal to two years of college, plus 2 years related experience and/or training. Or equivalent combination of education and experience.
North Country is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and Equal Opportunity Employer.
North Country HealthCare follows CDC guidelines and federal mandates and requires vaccination against COVID-19 of all its employees. Medical and religious exemptions to this policy are requested and reviewed on an individual basis.
North Country Healthcare
BusinessView all jobs at North Country Healthcare