We are currently looking for a full time Medical Lab Technician to work at our Plymouth and Maple Grove locations.
Join our physician owned, multi-specialty, multi-location clinic in the northwest suburbs of Minneapolis. North Clinic has been serving our community for more than sixty years.
Graduate of an accredited MLT (CLT) or MT (CLS) program.
- Perform a variety of tests in the areas of chemistry, hematology, urinalysis, coagulation and limited microbiology.
- Perform phlebotomy and collect / process specimens following appropriate collection procedures.
- Record and report each test following laboratory policy.
- Work with a team of lab personnel under the guidance of the Lab Supervisor.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Graduate of an accredited MLT (CLT) or MT (CLS) program.
- Certification from ASCP BOC or if new grad with in 3 months of hire.
- Must have prior lab experience and knowledge to work in all areas of the lab.
- This position requires strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, long term disability and life insurance with top rated insurance carrier
- Paid holidays
- Excellent paid-time-off (PTO) package
- Energetic & dedicated team
How to Apply
- Please follow the link and apply on our company website. Only applications submitted to our website will be taken into consideration.
- APPLY HERE: https://www.northclinic.com/employment
You will have the opportunity to enhance your career in the exciting field of healthcare through rewarding and challenging assignments and opportunities for advancement.