Machine Operator Assembler
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are currently hiring for the Machine Operator for one of our clients who manufactures cardboard boxes.
Job Location: Etobicoke, ON ( The Queensway at Kipling Avenue)
Job Type: Full -time/Permanent
Job Timings: Monday- Friday (3:00 pm -11:00 pm)
Pay Rate: $16.50 to $17.50/hour
Call us: 647-394-9600 or 647-278-5000 ext.564
Working Environment (or Condition):
- Ability to work with hand tools.
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs.
- Ability to stand for prolonged periods of time
- Background check
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work in a safe manner at all times by following all company safety procedures and rules.
- Wear complete Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) before, during and while inside the production area.
- Ensure that all Slitter crews are wearing complete PPE’s, advise to wear accordingly before operating the machine.
- Keep a safe distance away from the tow motor when corrugate are being brought to the machine.
- Review work orders to determine job specifications and initial the “Special Instructions” on the Factory Ticket to indicate review and understanding.
- Review work orders and stock sheet off cuts inventory.
- Use the off cuts whenever possible before using stock sheets.
- Label all left over Slitter stock off cuts.
- Record the supplier purchase order number in the Amtech system for customer orders.
- Lockout machine before going to the back of the machine to setup. Remove and keep own key.
- Setup head, knives and score using T-wrench, adjust according to requirements.
- Unlock lockout and ensure that all padlocks are removed by its owner before operating the machine.
Thanks and Regards.
North American Staffing Services
North American Staffing
ManufacturingView all jobs at North American Staffing