** Life insurance sales, qualified subsidized leads, uncapped commissions, day one vesting, huge growth potential, protected areas.
● On target earnings FIRST year $75,000-$125,000
● Become licensed with up to 60 different insurance carriers
● Earn quarterly cash bonuses and multiple company trips
● Paid hands on training by top producers and veteran sales managers
● No prior sales or insurance experience required
Full Job Description:
As an insurance broker with North American Senior Benefits you will utilize our thorough company training and our top notch lead generation system to:
● Set appointments with prospective clients as well as meet at client homes to satisfy financial resources and needs.
● Offer expert insurance policy recommendations with our array of 60 different companies.
● Develop clientele in any open territory of your choosing
Headquartered just northeast of Atlanta, GA North American Senior Benefits is an affiliate
with Integrity marketing group, the largest IMO in the U.S.
While as a whole, we offer a wide range of products and services in the financial market, NASB was created to focus strictly on providing senior-based insurance solutions.
Our mission is to help provide the necessary funds to seniors and their families as they cope with one of life’s most stressful events, the death of a loved one. Our continual research and product development has enabled us to offer the broadest range of benefits to our customers at the lowest possible cost.
● Subsidized qualified lead system
● Great commissions with the ability to earn promotions every two months.
● Day one vestment
● Continual training
● Protected areas
Our new agents come from diverse professional backgrounds, many of which do not have previous sales or management experience. To take advantage of our training, a successful agent possesses the following skills and abilities:
● Passion for people and developing sales relationships
● Outstanding customer service skills
● Goal-oriented with a focus on achieving sales success
● Excellent time management and organizational skills
We are now interviewing for career agent positions in Watauga County and surrounding areas.
** We are committed to every new agent’s success and growth here at NASB.
If this sounds like the right fit and you meet the position requirements, we look forward to hearing from you.