Apprentice Service Technician
- Expired: October 20, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Apprentice Service Technician position is responsible for learning Industrial Refrigeration duties to install, repair, maintain & test facility equipment according to safety, predictive & productive systems.
- Provide assistance in service and customer support.
- Assist with installation, repair, maintenance, and testing required to resolve problems.
- Assist with diagnosing problems and determine proper solutions, discusses possible resolutions with customer or manager.
- Perform monthly inspections of facilities, complete reports and recommend repairs.
- Ability to maintain a clean driving record and willingness to travel as needed throughout the continental US.
- Ensures that proper safety and incident reporting procedures are followed, brings problems to the attention of the Service Manager.
- Adheres to North American Refrigeration guidelines for expense reports and submits to Payroll Specialist in a timely manner.
- Maintain a neat and clean appearance and motivated, positive attitude.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or associate degree or related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Preferred basic knowledge with ammonia refrigeration systems.
- Preferred basic knowledge with Electrical components.
- Possess Universal EPA Certification in Refrigerant Transition and Recovery or ability to obtain within 60 days of hire.
- Ability to travel 90%-100% of the time with overnight stays when required.
- Ability to work well under limited supervision.
- Effective communication skills.
North American Refrigeration
AddressFort Lauderdale, FL
Get fresh Maintenance Technician Apprentice jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.