Maintenance Technician (“MT”) performs a variety of work in the general maintenance areas of multifamily property management including: apartment turnover, work orders, grounds, and other duties as necessary or assigned. MT is responsible to his/her home property and supports regional properties as necessary. Responsibilities include but are not limited to: carpentry, electric, plumbing, interior/exterior janitorial, HVAC, interior/exterior building maintenance, drywall, painting, appliance service/install, snow removal, landscaping, pest control, and pool maintenance.
Duties and Responsibilities
In order to perform daily duties and responsibilities, the Maintenance Technician must:
- Perform heavy lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling
- Work indoors and outdoors year-round
- Climb stairs and ladders
- Walk, crawl, sit, stand, squat, bend, twist
- Safely and properly use/operate tools, vehicles, and machinery
- “On call” rotation (this may require after-hours travel to and from properties)
- Other responsibilities as assigned
Qualifications and Requirements
- Positive attitude that exhibits teamwork, customer service, and commitment
- Proactive, self-motivated, and results-oriented
- Proper attire and use of Personal Protective Equipment
- Adherence to safety procedures and training
- Effective written and oral communication
- Drug-free and alcohol-free workplace
- Valid driver’s license
North American Properties
Why Work Here?
Fun, energetic team. Lots of bonus opportunity and room for growth!