Western Maryland Regional Medical Center is a voluntary nonprofit, short term acute care hospital with 240 Medicare certified beds and is a member of the Western Maryland Health System.
Ortho, General, OB, Endo, Gyn, ENT, Vascular, Urology, Cardiac, Neuro
Kendra Stone, DO
Western Maryland Health System provides healthcare services for residents in Allegany and Garrett Counties in Maryland and surrounding counties in West Virginia and Pennsylvania. State of the art medical equipment and an experienced staff ensure community members have access to serious medicine close to home.
- Assist in the directing and coordinating of Activities in the Anesthesia Department
- Responsible for the medical management of patients who are rendered unconscious ad/or insensible to pain and emotional stress during surgery and other medical procedures
- Pre-anesthesia assessment
- Obtains and/or verifies patient consent
- Discuss anesthetic options and risks with the patient
- Induction, maintenance and emergence from anesthesia
- Monitoring of the patient's physiological condition
- Performance of clinical intervention as needed
- M.D./D.O. Degree from an accredited College of Medicine
- ECFMC and FLEX
- Completion of approved Residency in Anesthesia
- Currently licensed as a Physician
- Profit sharing and 401K plan participation
- Work-life balance
- Nationwide relocation opportunities
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Professional development programs and leadership training
- Access to technological innovations and strategies to optimize patient outcomes
- Insurance protection including malpractice, health, life and disability
As a clinician-led organization, North American Partners in Anesthesia (NAPA) is redefining healthcare, delivering unsurpassed excellence to its partners and patients every day. In three decades, NAPA has grown to become one of the nation's leading single-specialty anesthesia and perioperative management companies, serving more than one million patients annually in more than 200 healthcare facilities throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Midwest and Southeast. Our highly skilled teams of clinicians participate in groundbreaking leadership development and customer service training programs to deliver optimal results to patients, surgeons, healthcare administrators and staff. Through our exceptional perioperative leadership, research, innovations and state-of-the-art technologies, NAPA offers real solutions driven by evidence-based outcomes to dramatically accelerate operational efficiencies, increase satisfaction ratings and enhance safety and profitability.