Western Maryland Regional Medical Center is a voluntary nonprofit, short term acute care hospital with 240 Medicare certified beds and a member of the Western Maryland Health System.
Ortho, General, OB, Endo, Gyn, ENT, Vascular, Urology, Cardiac, Neuro
Nicholas Oscanyan, CRNA
Leanne Cessna, CRNA
Near Green Ridge State Forest and serviced by Amtrak.
- Pre-anesthesia assessment
- Obtains and/or verifies patient consent
- Discuss anesthetic options and risks with the patient
- Induction, maintenance and emergence from anesthesia
- Monitoring of the patient's physiological condition
- Performance of clinical intervention as needed
- Current license as a registered professional nurse
- Graduation from an accredited program of nurse anesthesia education
- Certified or recertified by the AANA Council on Certification of Nurse Anesthetists
- Profit sharing and 401K plan participation
- Work-life balance
- Nationwide relocation opportunities
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Professional development programs and leadership training
- Access to technological innovations and strategies to optimize patient outcomes
- Insurance protection including malpractice, health, life and disability
As a clinician-led organization, North American Partners in Anesthesia (NAPA) is redefining healthcare, delivering unsurpassed excellence to its partners and patients every day. In three decades, NAPA has grown to become one of the nation's leading single-specialty anesthesia and perioperative management companies, serving more than one million patients annually in more than 200 healthcare facilities throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Midwest and Southeast. Our highly skilled teams of clinicians participate in groundbreaking leadership development and customer service training programs to deliver optimal results to patients, surgeons, healthcare administrators and staff. Through our exceptional perioperative leadership, research, innovations and state-of-the-art technologies, NAPA offers real solutions driven by evidence-based outcomes to dramatically accelerate operational efficiencies, increase satisfaction ratings and enhance safety and profitability.