We currently have an opportunity for a
Full Time or Part Time General Dentist in our
Columbus, OH Region
Our group philosophy is simple. Our want to pioneer a new culture in dentistry starts with bringing good people into our group. It is not enough to simply put our like-minds in the same room. We are committed to providing the ultimate freedom, individuality, to those who want to do the right thing for the patient, and for each other.
We provide a strong group of individuals for focus and support. We use proven methods in administration that we have learned over a decade’s time, paired with growth initiatives that will guide us to where we are going, to pioneer a future in dentistry that we all want to be a part of.
Let's Put the Patient First Together
We want to put the patient first, together, with you. We realize that this cannot happen unless a doctor and their clinical team is first taken care of. NADG offers to take care of all the essential business administration tasks, and even offers clear paths to a healthier financial outcome for our doctors.
Choose to Practice Group Dentistry, not Corporate Dentistry.
- Earn a competitive salary, retain true clinical autonomy
- Ownership opportunities with equity
- Full benefits for full-time work
- CE & Mastery programs
- Malpractice insurance
How We Support You:
- Information Technology
- Patient Service Center
- Human Resources
NADG is offering the Path to Partnership for high-performance associate doctors. We leverage our financial expertise to help you reach a sustainable and profitable career. The path begins when you start a career with us, and ends when you are given ownership in our group as a partner.
- Educate patients regarding their comprehensive treatment options
- Maintain an environment where patients are comfortable and understand their health is our top priority
- Support the growth and development of our teams and practices
- Provide exceptional dental care
- DDS or DMD from an accredited school
- Dedication to integrity and achieving the highest standards of ethical patient care
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Michele Phillips at 517-403-5260 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
North American Dental Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer